my knuckles turned white

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hana Kimi is LOVE!

oh my freaking god!
i'm so freaking addicted to Hana Kimi.
initially i caught the drama on television but then thanks to my dear friend, i'm hooked to the internet and watching the series on youtube. now i'm listening to the OST. despite not a chinese speaking person, i feel the words especially this song, Zhuan Shu Tian Shi by TANK (it's my blog song). the direct tanslation is My Personal Angel but the correct english word is Guardian Angel. i searched high and low for this freaking song lah! haha. shows you how much it means to me. check out the video below.





and video with English Subs can be found here

the show, although a bit childish, captivated my heart simply because i just need that kind of guy to shower me with a little bit of care and concern. that's all i'm asking for. for you to care. simple but difficult to achieve ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home