my knuckles turned white

Monday, February 04, 2008

Happiest day of my life!



because of him.

he is my secondary school cccccrush! i "fell in love" with him when i was in sec 2 and he makes my heart beat faster everytime. i tried finding him a couple of times on friendster but to no avail everytime. then suddenly today at work, i was checking up on who viewed my profile on friendster, LO and BEHOLD HE viewed me. i was sooo fucking happy that i nearly scream and shout! imagine if he had added me? i would've like taken half day and skip around west coast park!

he is freaking cute okay. he's getting hotter and hotter lah. i'm not sure why he viewed me. maybe he confused my friendster name with another fazlinda (there was another fazlinda who was my senior, he's batchmate) so yeah.

but the point was he viewed me. hehehe. i'm so happy i dunno why seh. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home