my knuckles turned white

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

you're damn adorable and damn cute! and i just want to give u a smooch on the cheek. not to mention you're damn sweet. every time you chat up with me, i'd smiled.

but then when i truly analyse, it seems you're not as different from that babihutan. you're exactly the same. you're sweet with every single girl.

at first, you asked me if i have a pet name (or name manje) and i said i don't have one but you can call me faz. then u asked me, what do my parents call me? and i answered linda. then you started calling me lin. it was kind off weird but okay i settled in. then i checked your ahem profile, and came to realise there's someone with the similar name as me. so i got this theory in my head, maybe you're trying to distinguish me from the rest. you gave me some sort like a code name huh.

and today, i caught you calling me someone else's name. WOW!

Your Oversized Modern Romeo says:
lain ler kalau yati dodoi kan =P


hmm, yeah yati must be a very sweet person too huh..? is that why you didn't message me? maybe you got confused. geee as much as i love to be your special someone, i don't a another replica of babihutan in my life.

probably we're just meant to be friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home