my knuckles turned white

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

dude,

don't talk to me as if i don't understand your feelings. alright fine, i may not know everything but stop pulling me in and then pushing me out. i know what it feels like to lose someone. losing someone to another person or losing someone by death it feels the same. emptiness. just depends on how deep the emptiness feels. you came to me each time and tell me all these different sadness you feel and then when i finally reach out and console you, you just brush it off. i don't know how you guys do it ah but i like a simple thank you or it's alright thanks. i feel like i want to give up on you. you make me worry for nothing! i don't know if this is an act of selfishness or what ah but seriously, you need to change your ways.


sorry to say, at the end of the day, i'm still a girl with feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home