my knuckles turned white

Friday, March 30, 2007

i'm freaking pissed.
probably because i'm having my period
but still some people love to make me angry.
i'm not sure if it's purposely or what ah.

dude, you're pissing me every single time. you don't appreciate me lah. i know that i don't say it in your face about this but you should know. and it's fucking rude lah when you say,"night person". wtf was that suppose to mean? you dunno my name is it? if you dun then dun need to wish me good night. i dun even need it. really. you should save your cents and sms other people like for example that girl in australia. it has to be all about you. YOU YOU YOU and YOU. right? RIGHT! because the world revolves around you only. FUCKER! you freaking irritating you know?


fucking retards!javascript:void(0)
Publish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home