my knuckles turned white

Monday, May 28, 2007

sighh

i finally thought i've found the love of my life. it was a perfect meeting at a perfect time. I could safely say, it was love at first sight. The way you looked at me just brought me smiles. i had butterflies in my stomach again!

i didn't know if i should pursue you or not because i've been hurt so many times before that i don't think i could find the feeling again. however your presence made such a big difference. you are vibrant and bright and not to mention sexy and seductive.

and then finally after so much waiting the day arrived. you were mine to keep! you were right in front of me. i held u in my arms. i hugged u. i kissed u for the very first time. it was as perfect as it could be. it was a dream come true.

but as we all know, good things have to come to an end. i cried many nights because we were so perfect for one minute and the next thing i knew, we couldn't fit together. it was so upsetting and frustrating for me.

i managed to pack you and our memories together into a box and put it away. for good? i don't know. thanks for everything hunny.

during our happier times






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home