my knuckles turned white

Saturday, June 30, 2007

6 months into 2007

this is one of those mid year posts.
okay i don't know if there are such posts ah so yeah, i'll try to make it a habit. it's always good analyze the year. okay lah what rubbish i'm spitting.

anyhoo, i made this post last year:

Dear 2007,

Be good to me. Give me happiness that I deserve. Bring me back the love I lost. Blow away the hurt and sadness. Make me a better and wiser person. Take away the laziness.

Most importantly, bring me closer to the friends I drifted away. Thank you.

Love,
Fazlinda.


I got the happiness that i deserved but it also brought sadness and hurt back. i guess it's a way to balance it. laziness is still there. close friends? i did my part but it's really up to them to come and do their part. sigh. 5 more months till 2008. so fast eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home