my knuckles turned white

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

maybe i asked because i don't know what to do.
you see, it's easy to get angry and mad if you don't reply my message or you don't message me or call me or change our plans at the last minute because we're in a relationship.

but being neither here nor there is a bit of a here-or-there situation. you see, i can't be angry at you just cause you don't message me or don't go out with me. i just can't. who am i to be angry at you? or to control you? i don't have the right. so as much as i miss you or yearn for you, i just have to wait. wait for you to come and meet me. or wait for you to be free and have time for me.

i'm simply nothing to you. you are welcome to go anywhere you're pleased. and it sucks okay. it just sucks.

and other then that, if a guy is a bit pushy it only means he cares. but if a girl is pushy, it means we're a nag. that's why it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home