my knuckles turned white

Monday, July 16, 2007

eh by the way,

last thursday i went to town to meet up with kamisah after school. i really dressed up except that i wore flip flops. after we went around far east, we decided to just walk and see where our legs would take us. so guess who i saw near ex-scotts shopping centre?

babihutan!

how lucky was i to be really pretty on that thursday?! i wore this white top that i absofuckingly love!! and the grey jeans i adore so much and my lucky red flip flops. plus plus my new bag i bought from bigispree. not forgetting my red and pretty hair that i set specially for that day. hahaha.

babihutan was ugly kay. haha. he had this beanie on with golden hair. eeew! and and and he was the one who called out my name because i didn't realise he was that ugly guy! hahaha. kay whatever.

i'm just soo happy because well, i don't know why. maybe cause he finally saw me improving myself? i don't know what went through his mind lah. i'm just happy kay!

kay bye!




and(!!!) that mopping shit about raihan in the past few posts were actually my pre-menstrual syndrome talking. yes, it's true that i was still hurt but i could've handled it waaaaay better than how i did for the past few weeks. yeap yeap.

kay bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home