my knuckles turned white

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

i feel free-spirited today.
i feel like smiling today despite my feet hurting.

and then the news broke, PN4 might be canceled.
like i had a heart attack and then came back to life.
it was going so well and i didn't know who's fault it was.
it could've been mine.
and it could've been them.
or it could've been those two.

i don't know who but i'm sure not pointing the finger to me. i know that sounds super selfish but yeah. it couldn't be my fault. whatever. it's done. although the date is super stupid ah. sigh.

and regarding you, i don't care anymore. you can't have everybody. i know if you lose me, you won't lose much. but if you lose those girls, you might lose half or more than that of your friendster list, amirite? yeah, heard that reason before and i don't want to handle another babihutan for sure. so bye bye. had an awesome time yesterday, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home